Amendments to O.C.G.A. § 50-36-1 become effective January 1, 2012. After December 31, 2011, Georgia law will require all applicants for licensure, and all those applying for renewal of an existing license to submit secure and verifiable documentation with their application that will be reviewed by the Board. A list of the approved Secure and Verifiable Documents may be found on the Professional Licensing Board’s webpage. Submit their renewal applications early to expedite their renewals!
Submit your renewal online in minutes – just follow these quick and easy steps:
- Visit the Georgia Online Licensing site at www.sos.ga.gov/plb (Free internet access is available at every Georgia Public Library)
- Click on the License Renewal link to begin the renewal process.
- Step-by-Step instructions can be found here: www.sos.ga.gov/plb/renewal_process.htm
- Update address, phone number, e-mail address and answer the renewal questions.
- Pay renewal fee(s) using a American Express, Mastercard, or Visa on our secure server.
- Print the receipt of payment.
- Verify the renewal online by the end of the next business day.
- Receive the renewed license in the mail.